Day 10 – Q 2.“If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress”. Examine the significance of his statement for a public administrator.
2. “If you’re walking down the right path and you’re willing to keep walking, eventually you’ll make progress”. Examine the significance of his statement for a public administrator.
“यदि आप सही रास्ते पर चल रहे हैं और आप निरंतर चलने के लिए तैयार हैं, तो अंत में आप प्रगति करेंगे”। एक लोक प्रशासक के लिए इस कथन के महत्व की जांच करें।
- Ethics is all about using right examples to explain the demands of answer. So use 2-3 examples to show how people if walking on right path even though they may face initial troubles will make progress at end.
- Introduction and conclusion of 2-3 lines is must.
The above statement infers that if u take right path and keep walking, even though you might face troubles and failures initially but at end you will definitely progress and find success.
- Armstrong Pame: An IAS officer of Manipur cadre, who earned the nickname of Miracle Man by his people. As a public administrator, he wanted to solve the problem of two villages who struggled without proper road connectivity. Without any help from government he constructed 100KM road. This shows his dedication and determination towards nation building.
- TN Seshan: The man who is known to have got 5 transfer postings in one single day. He walked in right path and was left alone in his fight but eventually he succeeded by providing a strong foundation for election machinery based on which the democratic set-up stands today. Perseverance and self-belief is a quality which are required without bowing down to political pressure.
- Abdul Kalam: When he wanted India to acquire missile technology and nuclear technology, majority of country was against him. The world powers like US also threatened India with sanctions. But through his dedication he eventually achieved Pokhran-2 and also gave India its Missile program. The result of which made India a respectable and a influential world power today. National cause and nation’s interest was put before self.
- E Shreedharan: Also Known as Metro Man of India. Keeping in mind the limited resource availability, political interference and scarcity of finance, Manpower still he delivered one of the most successful metro projects in the country.
When you see beautiful river valleys, you can also see how rivers have cut through it over a period of time through unhindered perseverance, dedication and faith thus creating a beautiful landscape. Just be like river Calm, composed and eye on target which will eventually lead to success.
Best Answer: Deena Das